International Advisory Committee
- Andrew Maynard, Director, Risk Science Center, University of Michigan, USA.
- Candace Tsai, Assistant Professor, Occupational and Environmental Health, Department of Environmental & Radiological Health Sciences, Colorado State University, USA.
- Charles L Geraci, Senior Scientist and Coordinator of the Nanotechnology Research Center at the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), USA.
- Chuen-Jinn Tsai, Professor, Institute of Environmental Engineering, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan.
- David YH Pui, Professor, Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota, USA.
- Paul Schulte, Ph.D, Director, Education and Information Division and Co-Manager of the Nanotechnology Research Center, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
- Gaku Ichihara, Professor, Tokyo University of Science, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Department of Pharmacy, Japan.
- Kai Savolainen, Research professor, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (FIOH), Helsinki, Finland.
- Mary Gulumian, Professor, Head of the Toxicology Section, National Institute for Occupational Health (NIOH), South Africa
- Michael Riediker, DSc, PD, Adj. Asst. Professor NTU, Research Director, Institute of Occupational Medicine (IOM), Singapore
- Rob Aitken, Director of Strategic Consulting, Institute of Occupational Medicine (IOM), Singapore.