General information for submission
Abstracts must be submitted to our registration system conftool.com/nanoeh2017, and you have to create an account there first.
When you are logged into conftool, go to “Your submissions” -> “Abstract submissions” and fill out the fields. Remember to click the “Complete Submission” button on the second screen.
Abstracts will be accepted for presentations as either an oral presentation format or poster presentation format. The Scientific Committee will review the abstracts, and the corresponding author will be informed of acceptance as poster or oral presentation.
Guidelines for submission of abstracts
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 400 words (excluding title and name of authors and institutions).
- Please do not use abbreviations in the title.
- List of authors and institutions must be included in the designed window.
- After having submitted your abstracts, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.