It is now possible to register for the conference
In order to register we kindly ask you to create your own user account in ConfTool. Please note that creating an account is mandatory to participate in the conference and to upload abstracts. It is possible to upload abstracts before registering for the conference.
Your registration to the conference is accepted when the payment transaction is completed.
Conference fee includes
- Conference program.
- 2 dinners, all lunches, free coffee, tea, juice and fruit/snacks from Monday to Thursday noon.
- Visit to Kronborg Castle – including shuttle bus from Konventum.
- Shuttle bus from Elsinore Train Station to Konventum Monday 29 May (8:00-12:00)
- Shuttle bus from Konventum to Copenhagen Airport Thursday 1 June (13.00 arrival at the airport 14.30)
Please note that the conference fee is fixed regardless of the participation degree.
Conference dinner includes
- Conference Dinner at Marienlyst Strand- & Badehotel – including shuttle bus back to Konventum.
Fees – Early bird (before 23 April 2017)
- Conference incl. 2 dinners, all lunches, and tour to Kronborg: 6.000 DKK / 806 Euro
- Conference dinner: 900 DKK / 120 Euro
- Single room including breakfast 2,250 DKK / 353 Euro (3 nights from Monday to Thursday)
- Double room including breakfast 1,350 DKK / 182 Euro (per person) (3 nights from Monday to Thursday)
Please note that it is possible to make wishes for who you want to share room with, if you choose to stay in a double room.
If your debit/credit card is not denominated in Euros, please note that the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
Prolonged accommodation: please contact Charlotte Penzien at Konventum directly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration.
- Confirmation of registration and payment will be sent to you by mail immediately after we have registered your payment. This is your receipt for participating the conference.
- Cancellations received before 31 March 2017 will be refunded with 50 % of the total fees.
- Cancellations made after 31 March 2017, as well as ‘no show’ are liable for the full registration fee.
- There is no warranty for this conference.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference is cancelled by the organizer. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, JCB and American Express.
- If your debit/credit card is not denominated in Euros, please note that the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
- Payment by invoice and EAN-invoice is also possible.