Michael Riediker, DSc, PD, Adj. Asst. Professor NTU, Occupational Hygienist SGAH (IOHA) and Grad IOSH, Research Director
Sarah Søs Poulsen, Post.Doc, National Research Centre for the Working Environment (NRCWE), Denmark, firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the generosity of our sponsors, we have been able to provide 5 young researchers with a conference grant. The five grant awardees are presenting their projects in this session.
Finally the session includes an oral presentation on the legal perspectives of nanotechnology.
- NanoStreeM, the European Semiconductor Industry Consortium as a starting point for developing a medical surveillance consensus for nano-workers
- Induction of behavioral changes and astrogliosis in the brain of offspring mice following maternal inhalation of carbon black nanoparticle
- A comparison of the biokinetics of nanoceria after intravenous, inhalation, instillation and oral exposure using PBPK modeling
- Inhaled multi-walled carbon nanotubes-induced gene expression profile in rat lung
- Dispersion and aerosolization of engineered nanoparticles in liquid suspension for in-vitro toxicity testing
- Global health impacts of nanotechnology law: The legend of asbestos that haunts future innovation in nanotechnology